Tuesday 25 September 2012

Chapter Eight

"Arnav, I'm honestly so glad everythings normal again, other than the fact that you dumped Pia for me...But I'm just so happy. Like my name got its meaning back again. Mei Khush hogayi Arnav...Uskiliye, shukriya."
[I've become happy Arnav, thankyou for this.]

"Khushi, are you ok? Anything for your happiness! I couldn't stand Pia anyways, I was going to dump her, if not sooner then definitely later. 
I missed you. I just really missed you. And don't say thankyou! A girl friend and boy friend's relation ship does not involve sorry's or thankyou's ok? Because, just, anything, will happen for you so don't."

Khushi and Arnav felt each others feelings deep and didn't even realize how things had gone by right in the beginning of the year. 

Pia hadn't been seen for 3 weeks after Arnav dumped her, people thought she commited suicide, but she was just in her room, sitting there, 
doing nothing, but texting Ajhay.
As time passed her and Ajhay got closer than before, and nearly kissed, but Pia still couldn't get over the fact the got dumped twice by the same guy.

---

"So Pia, you free tonight?" Ajhay asked her, so he could take her to dinner.
"Yeah maybe, why?" 
"I don't know, I thought I could take you for dinner you know, after what happened three weeks ago."
"Oh...sure, why not? I'll be ready by eight."

It was lesson time and Pia was back in her old seat again, still giving Khushi her usual
dirty looks.

"Arnav, see I know Pia is still pissed at you and me, maybe you should talk to her..."

Arnav stared at Khushi like some thing was wrong with her.

"NO."
"Why not? Arnav, she's human too, just talk to her!"
"NO KHUSHI."

"Silence!" Mr Angus shouted out to whoever he thought was whispering. 

"I know shes your ex, but that doesn't mean you be horrible to her."
"Khushi stop it! Why don't you get it?! I hate her, she hates you, I hate some one who hates you! Stop being selfless and be selfish for once Khushi!"

Khushi kept quiet, so she didn't get Arnav's temper out.

---

"Look Khushi, sorry for how I talked to you in lesson time, I just..Hate Pia, like alot. I can't stand talking to her baby." Arnav hugged Khushi from behind her back, she was angry with him, but she always forgave him so she did this time too.

"Its ok..I forgive you.." Arnav slowly leaned in and they both gave a peck on each others lips.

"Hey, to make it up to you, wanna go out tonight?"
"Ofcourse! Where?!" Khushi was damn happy, she finally was going to go on a date with her boyfriend.

"I don't know, anywhere, anywhere you want!"
"Haha, I don't know, surprise me." Khushi walked off flicking her hair towards Arnav,
he smirked, knowing its hard to surprise Khushi, he took this as a challenge.

---

"Shyam, where are we going to go tonight? xxxx"
"I don't know babes, lets go where you wanna!xxxx"
"um, how about that restaurant next to the sea side?!:D"
"sure!:D meet you there<3" 

Shyam and Anjali were also having a date tonight, they were as excited as Khushi and Arnav, and as excited as Ajhay.

Little did they know, the three couples would collide with each other tonight.

It was time, and Arnav kissed his Di for good luck because he was going on his date.
Ajhay gave his mum and dad a good night kiss and went off to pick Pia.
Khushi got ready in a beautiful little dress which came half way to her knee and was strapless, her hair was straight and she carried a pinky red juicy couture clutch to 
suit her dress's contrast. She looked gorgeous.

Pia wore a black dress which had spaghetti sleeves, she had heavy make up on, and wore
a 6 cm stilleto. She didn't look bad.

Anjali wore a white dress going half way through her shin, she looked like an angel, she tied her hair in a high pony tail, put light make up, and walked out to go to the restaurant, but Anjali was the only one who had to sneak out of the house.

---

Arnav pulled out Khushi's seat for her, they were the first couple who sat out, feeling the ocean breeze, Khushi's hair kept flying, there was romantic music which really made Arnav and Khushi feel comfortable with each other.

"Khushi, you're looking beautiful tonight."
"Shut up Arnav, I don't..."
"But you do!"

Pia and Ajhay reached, Ajhay offered Pia to hold each other arm in twined, but she 
nodded her head in a negative, they asked for the table they booked, and went and sat out, they didn't notice Arnav or Khushi.

Shyam and Anjali reached and also sat out side, not realizing Arnav was there, Anjali would be in trouble if Arnav saw her and told on her.

Pia was looking around, until she spotted Khushi. She was devastated.

She took her red wine glass, and started to walk towards Khushi.

Khushi didn't notice her walking towards her, but Arnav did, and he told Khushi to turn around, Pia took her wine glass and threw the liquid at Khushi, but Khushi ducked, and the wine went onto Arnav, completely soaking his upper body.

---

"YOU BITCH! F-CK YOU, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU IMMATURE BITCH!??!"
"Arnav, calm down!" Khushi tried telling Arnav to control himself, but he was pissed off.

Anjali heard Arnav's voice and started to walk to wards him.

"Chotte?!"
"Di?!"
"CHOTTE?! YEH KYA HUA?!"
[What happened?!]

"Oh hi Pia, how are you sweet heart?" Anjali shook Pia's hand, Pia acted like an Angel.

"Di tell this bitch to f-ck off. Now."
"But chott-"
"Di. Now."
"No! Thats rude."
"I will tell ma."
"Chotte you wouldn't."
"I would." Arnav took his phone ready to dial his mum's number.
"OK! Pia, please just go."

---

"Pia what was that?! Why are you doing this?!" Ajhay questioned her confusingly.

Pia didn't answer.

"Pia?"

She still didn't say a word.

"Pia! Answer me! We got kicked out of this countries most expensive restaurant! Why did you do that?!"

Pia was getting pissed off by Ajhay, she pushed him and started to walk at a fast pace.

"PIA! YOU'RE NOT LEAVING UNTIL YOU TELL ME."

"YOU WANNA KNOW WHY I DID THAT?! YOU REALLY WANT YOU?! FINE. I DID THAT BECAUSE I STILL LOVE ARNAV, ME AND YOU WILL NEVER WORK, OK! GOT IT?! LEAVE ME ALONE!"

Khushi heard this conversation and went back to Arnav to have a talk with him. 

2 comments:

  1. GOD we all hate Pia that Dirty PitchBag
    GOD Hopefully Arnav&Khushi are alright
    GOD Hopefully Shyam does NOT come out wiv 1 of his evil plans !!


    Make my wishs come True!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope pia gets out of Arnav's life as soon as possible!😑😑😑
    Phew!
    Too much of drama with this Pia😬😬😠
    Awesome Update!!!

    ReplyDelete