Monday 24 September 2012

Chapter Seven

"Oh, um, hey Arnav..." Khushi said blushing still in Ajhay's arms.
"Hey Arnav, my bro!" Ajhay shouted out, Arnav twitched at the sight of Ajhay holding Khushi.

"So Arna-"

Arnav started walking towards Ajhay and Khushi, mostly towards Ajhay, he finally got close to him and punched him hard on the face, Ajhay thought he broke his nose. 

"Hey what was that for?!" Ajhay immediately spat out to Arnav.
"That was for...For.."
"FOR? WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR ARNAV?!" Khushi started walking to wards Arnav, hitting his chest making him walk backwards. 

"Khushi your miniature you know I can easily pick you up if you don't stop hitting me."
Arnav replied casually.

"NO! WHY THE F-CK DID YOU DO THAT?! JAO, TUMHARI GIRLFRIEND KE PAS, USKO JHAKEY KISS KARO!"
[GO, TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND, GO KISS HER!] 

Arnav couldn't stand Khushi screaming at him, he bend down, grabbed Khushi's legs and carried her with one arm around her legs while her body was on his right shoulder.

"Arnav! Put me down! NOW!" Everyone in the canteen was following the two.

---

"Arnav let me down!"
"NO!" He firmly put her onto the ground, but held her shoulders tight.

"WHAT WAS THAT FOR?! KYA THA WOH?!"
[What was that?!] Arnav questioned Khushi without bothering to listen to anything else.

"I was making out with my b-b-boyfriend..."
"SINCE WHEN THE F-CK IS HE YOUR BOYFRIEND KHUSHI!?" Khushi started getting scared cause Arnav was short tempered and he could become violent when he was angry.

"I-I-I-Mai...Mai-"
[I-I..]

"MAI KYA KHUSHI?!"
[me what Khushi?!] 

---

-flashback-

"Ok so you know how me and Pia dated...?"
"Yeah?"
"Um, I want to get back with her again..."
"And...?"
"I need your help in splitting her up with Arnav."
"Why do you need my help?"
"Because I know...You like Arnav, and I like Pia, so we help each other out, we can achieve what we want."

Khushi thought long and hard about this, she knew she liked Arnav, even if it was a little bit, she knew she did, but she didn't want to be a slut and break him up with his girlfriend for her own needs.
"Dude, listen, I don't know what you're thinking to do to split them up, but whatever it is, I'm not going to be a part of it."
"Khushi please. I know you hate Pia. But if not for her for Arnav? He hates her damnit!"

Khushi again thought about this.

"Fine, what do you wanna do to split them up?"
"Kiss me."

Her eyes widened with shock.

"NO! Just cause I am willing to help you with your splitting plan doesn't mean I will behave like a prostitute! SAMJEY TUM?!"
[You understand?!]
"Khushi please, its the only way!"
"How!?"
"Just wait and watch." 

Ajhay leaned in and got Khushi's lips, leaving her shocked, but she couldn't do anything about it now cause everyone in the canteen noticed and she just went with the flow.

-flashback ends-

---

"I LIKE AJHAY OKAY?! THATS WHAT THAT WAS, I LIKE HIM!" Khushi lied.
"Khushi, I know you can't lie, give up the truth. NOW." Arnav demanded.
"N-n-no." Arnav clearly saw Khushi's lies, so he planned something to get the truth out.

"Oh yeah? You like him?"
"Y-y-yes."
"Then why does your heart beat race when I'm with you?"
"It races all the time." Khushi said staring away from Arnav's gaze.
"Bakwas Khushi, thats bullshit."
[Crap]
"I f-cking like Ajhay okay?!"
"Lets see who you like after this."

Arnav leaned in to Khushi, it was too late for her to react because as she realized what was going on, Arnav grabbed her waist and held onto her like she was the most 
precious thing on this planet. Khushi's hands went onto Arnav's hard chest and she could feel his heartbeat going at the same pace hers. Arnav and Khushi's lips finally came into contact, breaking the ice of awkwardness between them. They finally felt connected, like one. Pia was staring at them kissing in shock and Ajhay was looking at Pia, he was happy this plan worked.

While kissing Arnav, Khushi was secretly exchanging glances with Ajhay saying thankyou, and Ajhay replied with a thumbs up and a wink, telling her, no problem.

Pia couldn't stand it, she immediately shouted Arnav, breaking their first proper kiss.

---

"WHAT THE F-CK ARNAV?!"
"PIA. F-CK THE F-CK OFF. I DON'T LIKE YOU, TAKE A HINT OR TAKE A HIKE, I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU, I'M DUMPING YOU AGAIN, I TRIED DUMPING YOU BEFORE, BUT YOU KEPT GOING ALL DRAMA QUEEN, AGAR TUMKO ANGREZI KEY BASHA MEH SAMAJ MEH NAHI ATTA, BOLO MUJHEY, MEI HINDI ME BOLDETA HU, MEI TUMSE PYAAR NAHI KARTA HOON!"

[If you don't understand the english language, tell me, I'll tell you in hindi to make it clear, I don't love you!]

Pia was angry, her eyes were red. But Ajhay was there by her side, and just to end what looked like Khushi and Ajhay were dating, Khushi went up to Ajhay, and did a pretend dump, and Ajhay pretended to be sad, but inside they knew they were happy.

Arnav finally gave in and threw out his feelings to Khushi, she returned the same feelings, they both were happy, but they knew Pia wouldn't let them off so easily.

But as for now, the new couple decided to enjoy their time together as much as possible,
cause no one would know what could come around the corner.




No comments:

Post a Comment